Kyoshi [Grandmaster Instructor] Diane McMullen - 35 years of experience
- Kyoshi Diane McMullen has studied martial arts for over 35 years, having begun training in February of 1982, and currently
holds the rank of Hachidan, 8th Degree Black Belt, in both Goju-ryu and Shorin-ryu Karate. She is one of the highest
ranked female martial arts practitioners in the country, and also holds a Godan, 5th Degree Black Belt in traditional
weapons, as well as Black Belts in four additional styles of martial arts.
- Kyoshi McMullen also trains in Iaido [the art of the Japanese sword], and recently achieved the rank of Shodan, 1st Degree
Black Belt in the art of Muso Jikiden Eishen-ryu Iai-jutsu.
- Kyoshi McMullen is a successful national and International martial arts competitor, including Kata [forms], Kumite [sparring]
& Kobu-jutsu [traditional weapons].
Shihan [Master Instructor] Lee Betts - 29 years of experience
- Shihan Lee Betts began training in traditional martial arts in March 1988, and currently holds the rank of Rokudan, 6th
Degree Black Belt, in both Goju-ryu and Shorin-ryu Karate.
- Shihan Lee Betts also trains in Tai Chi and Iaido [the art of the Japanese sword], and recently achieved the rank of Shodan,
1st Degree Black Belt in the art of Muso Jikeden Eishen-ryu Iai-jutsu.
- Lee Betts works full-time in her private practice as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, with offices attached to the Golden
At the Golden Crane, we offer an extensive Instructor Course to educate students interested in learning how to teach.
Only a select few of the students interested in teaching are invited to participate in the course. These students are required to
complete an intensive course of study which includes hours of classroom instruction, and hours of interning in an actual classroom
under the supervision of a member of the Senior Staff.
Upon graduation from the Instructor Course, these students earn the Teaching Title of 'Sempai'. As a teacher progresses in skill,
and experience, they may continue to move forward in what is known as the 'Dojo [School] Hierarchy', earning the Titles of Sensei
Renshi (Senior Instructor) Janet Briggs
- Renshi Janet Briggs began training in traditional martial arts in May 1999, and has just earned the rank of Godan, 5th
Degree Black Belt, in both Goju-ryu & Shorin-ryu Karate; Renshi Briiggs also currently holds the rank of Shodan, 1st
Degree Black Belt, in Kobu-jutsu (Traditional Weapons).
- Janet also studies the art of Tai Chi. She founded 'East Wind Tai Chi', and currently instructs students in the Southern NH
area. Janet also vigorously continues her Tai Chi studies under Master Alex Dong by attending workshops and seminars
throughout the United States, Canada and Europe.
Renshi (Senior Instructor) Chris Savina
- Renshi Chris Savina began training in traditional martial arts in November 1991, and has just earned the rank of Godan, 5th
Degree Black Belt, in both Goju-ryu & Shorin-ryu Karate; Renshi Savina also currently holds the rank of Shodan, 1st
Degree Black Belt, in Kobu-jutsu [Traditional Weapons].
Sempai-Dai Hunter Rouillard [Su Bai Hao]
- Sempai-Dai Hunter Rouillard began training in traditional martial arts in October 2004, and in March 2009 achieved his
Junior Black Belt. Continuing his training, Hunter has since gone on to achieve the rank of Nidan, 2nd Degree Adult Black
Belt, in both Goju-ryu & Shorin-ryu Karate.
- Hunter is currently training in Kobu-jutsu [Traditional Weapons], and is one level away from achieving his Black Belt in this
art form as well.
Sempai Joseph Hennigar, Jr.
- Sempai Joseph Hennigar, Jr, began training in traditional martial arts in September 2006, and in March 2013 achieved his
Junior Black Belt. Continuing his training, Joseph has since gone on to achieve the rank of Nidan-Ho, 2nd Degree Adult
Black Belt, in both Goju-ryu & Shorin-ryu Karate.
- Joseph is currently training in Kobu-jutsu [Traditional Weapons], and is close to achieving his Black Belt in this art form as
Shidoin Todd Crumb
- Shidoin Todd Crumb began training in traditional martial arts in November 2011. Todd is currently a Nikyu in both Goju-ryu
& Shorin-ryu Karate.
- Victor Betts has studied the martial arts for many years, achieving the rank level of Nidan, 2nd Degree Black Belt, in two
styles of martial arts (Goju-ryu & Shorin-ryu).
- Victor Betts also trains in Iaido [the art of the Japanese sword].
- Additionally, our Black Belts at the Golden Crane are here to assist you. We remember when we first tied a white belt
around our waists, and stepped on to the training floor! We will provide you with personal assistance and support !
|The Staff of the Golden Crane is committed to providing quality instruction to its students,
in the traditional martial arts of Okinawa, Japan and China.
Our instructors are trained to provide personal attention to each student,
and are committed to assisting individuals in setting and achieving their personal goals, as they make their
way forward on their martial arts journey!
|Join us for a complimentary class,
experience the training first hand, and see what people are talking about!
Contact us to schedule your appointment, and learn more about the
programs offered at the Golden Crane
We look forward to assisting you!
Phone: (603) 437-2020
Mail: 46 Lowell Rd, Ste.#6, Windham NH, 03087
The Golden Crane is conveniently located minutes off
I-93 [Exit 3], at 46 Lowell Rd, in beautiful Windham, NH.
|Choose a program / age level that best suits your needs, and follow the link
for more specific information including a class schedule!
GOLDEN CRANE KARATE
GOLDEN CRANE KARATE
46 Lowell Rd, Ste.#6
Golden Brook Commons
|Traditional Karate & Kobudo
|Summer Class Schedule in
effect 6/1/18 to 8/31/18
Click on the 'Link' to download
a printable copy
|Convenient "Link" to view All
Golden Crane Class Schedules
Click on the "Link" to visit our
Class Schedule Webpage